Sunday, January 14, 2007

SO SORRY!!

I keep getting emails and comments about updating the blog lol. I am so sorry its been so long!! So much has happened to us in the past few weeks it feels like its been a few months already ha! We had a wonderful Christmas and it was a wonderful time to spend with so many loved ones. Our camera, however, was out of batteries when while we were traveling from town to town visiting with family so most of the pictures we have are on other cameras, I am in the process of getting a few of those pictures. I will now try and catch everyone up and include pics in a while.


On Dec. 19th Micki came home and was able to meet Orion for the first time - what a wonderful and exciting time! I was so happy to have her here for a few weeks, and Orion loved her! Here is a picture I took on my phone just after Micki got home.

What a cute hat! We got it from Adam and Kiora - I just love it on him.


Well - after Micki got home we were rushing around trying to get ready for Christmas, a move, Mike and Lisa's wedding, and Orions Blessing. What a crazy time! We just got moved into our new condo a week after Christmas, and we love it! I am beginning the renovations and have started painting as of yesterday. We are so excited to have a place of our own. Sadly, we lost our camera cord in the move and I will include more pics of Ori and the new place as soon as I get that unpacked - ugh.


We also went out with a few friends Karen, Chris and their baby Gavin last night to dinner and then to their place for a movie. Gavin is 2 weeks younger then Orion but has been 2lbs heavier the whole time lol! It was so fun to be pregnant at the same time as my best friend Karen - and now we have our two boys who get along great already! Here are a few pictures I took with my phone again -


Karen and I had so much fun playing with the babies that we hardly watched the move :) - Anyway - I will update again soon, I am going to go search for my camera cord so I can include more fun pictures.

No comments: