Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Catch up week!

Well last week Grandpa Scott came with Uncle Erik and took me and Orion out to lunch! We had a great time catching up and talking. It was a ton of fun.. Ori kept trying to steel Grandpas drink! ;) This was last week also, Orion looked so cute smiling on Daddy's lap I had to snap a shot.
This was last week when me, Uncle Steve, and Orion went to lunch. Poor guy was pooped when we got back. He had is lion (his fav toy) in his hand when he fell asleep.
So, this is the beginning of Orions wall mural that I am doing. I started yesterday with this fish. I am not sure if I like it or not. I think it might be a little scary for a baby lol, but I think it might be ok. I haven't decided yet. So far there is a huge blue wall with one fish lol. What do you guys think?

1 comment:

Core Wife said...

LOVE the fish! you'll like it too when you get the wall done, just hard to see only that one and up close. Really it looks fabulous!