Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Daily walk...

So we usually go for a walk everyday - I started this a while back because Orion didn't want to take a afternoon nap - so I decided if he wasn't going to sleep I needed to do something active for exercise (gotta get ready for a trip soon) anyway - Orion LOVES the walks I was amazed at how much he enjoyed them. We have a track by our house that circles a baseball and soccer field - he loves to watch the kids pay while we walk - he usually starts to nod off after the first lap and if I try and lay him back he wakes up. So, as you can see I didn't try to lay him back today and when we got home he was out like a light.
He is so funny - always interested in what is going on around him so he never wants to nap! This works out great for both of us, I get to work out and he gets a nap- Ha!
So yesterday, I was trying to clean the bathroom and Ori wanted to be entertained, so I stuck him in the laundry basket and he had a blast! He is so funny - the things that amuse him are always so funny. We Mothers spend so much money on toys, contraptions etc, and they just want the simple house hold items to play with lol. Go fig!
He is being shy here - he does this sometimes lately haha.
My cute boys! I am so lucky!

1 comment:

Core Wife said...

that's too cute. Shonne used to play in the boxes of her gift. She would reach in pull out the gift and then get in the box. She would play for hours in the box. Didn't care about what was in it....too bad they grow and are more concerned what is in the box..love you all! Hug the cute guys!