Tuesday, April 03, 2007

oh small pictures...

My phone ran out of space so it took pictures in a really small setting :( oh well. I like them anyway. Again its been a while since i have posted any pics.
I am always surprised at how much he learns by watching us. I gave him this bottle of Pepsi to play with because he REALLY wanted it. He immediately tried to get it out of the bottle, and tilted in all sorts of directions trying to drink it. He is so funny.
I took my sister Micki to the Airport today and while we were sitting waiting he got so tired, he fell asleep in Steves lap lol - He NEVER does that - he is usually way too interested in everything to sleep in the car or anywhere for that matter.
I love this pictures, he fell asleep just like this - he looks like a doll haha cutie.

No comments: