Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Karen and Gavin

Karen and Gavin came over yesterday to play and go swimmin! We had a great time. Orion was really excited to see Gavin again, he kept trying to talk to him and play (thought he wasnt really sure how). Karen and I had a great time catching up - We dont get to see each other as much as we would like. It sure was a great day!

These are pretty funny pics, I am not as good at this as Kristen - I always forget my camera! lol! So, I just snapped some quick ones when we got back from swimmin and the boys were tired. :) Such a big boy! According to the doctor he is only in the 20th percentile in growth this last time we went in - but he sure seems big to me. Its amazing how much he is starting to just look more like a toddler then a baby. Its going by so fast. :)


1 comment:

Kristen said...

You're right - I am addicted to taking pictures!! It seems like the few times I've ever forgotten my camera, I've been way mad about it! Haha. I rarely don't have a camera on me. We need to get together sometime. Lunch, swimming, shopping, I'm down for anything!