Saturday, December 06, 2008

BYU vs USU

My awesome sister gave us these amazing tickets for the game tonight in slc! We packed the kids up and went. We weren't sure what to expect with VIP tickets and two babies in tow but it was so much fun! They served us a great roast dinner before the we were in the 4th row! Its so exciting that close! The game was close and that made it fun! Ori was pretty into it clapping and cheering it was so cute! We thought he would not like it but he did. I was a little worried about aurora it was so loud, and a lady came came and told my I was damaging my baby's ears but we got ear plugs from guest services and we were fine. Thanks micki and Seth for the fun night!
We also went to Chuck e cheese this morning for Isaac's b day party! Thanks guys for inviting us, it was great pizza and great company! What a fun day for us!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: