Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Food Poisoning?

Ya totally fell asleep on the couch reading his book this afternoon. How cute.






So I am wondering if my little boy has food poisoning or if he has the flu again. Last night at 12ish he woke up from a dead sleep crying and then throwing up. It was kinda sudden and he continued to throw up a couple of times an hour until 6:30 am. He stopped and since then he has been acting like himself. He slept until 9 or so then woke up and has been bouncing of the walls ever since. He hasnt thrown up anymore but his appetite isn't quite back to normal yet. I am just praying this is over and he is feeling better. Sweet kid, he is still to young to tell me when he is about to throw up so last night each time he would just say "oh Mom, no no no no no" it just broke my heart. He wanted me to make it stop :( I am just glad he is feeling a bit better. He is still way tired though as you can see, I was finishing some cleaning in the kitchen I came into the living room and found this.

Funny.




No comments: