Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Oh silly things we do...

So I thought I would blog about my sprained wrist. A few weeks ago I was getting tile for our bathroom downstairs, and as I was lifting the big box out to put on the cart I kinda lost my grip and then grabbed it again, hearing something pop in the process. This was bad and I felt the pain right then, I came home and took some pain stuff, and then proceeded to complain to Dustin about how bad it hurt. It was driving me crazy the next day so I went in to make sure it wasnt broken, I was having the hardest time lifting the baby etc. It turned out to just be a really bad sprain and "significant ligament damage" according to our Dr. So I had to wear this great contraption the next two weeks, however, by the time we got to St. George I was determined to golf so, yes, I took it off to play lol. It didnt hurt too bad till later that night lol. Now I am pretty much back to normal, I feel a twinge every now and again, but its feeling pretty good.







No comments: