Monday, May 26, 2008

Surprise!!

So, we went up to see Carlos and Raquelle for our 5-6 month check up. Everything looks great so far and I am feelin pretty good, runnin around trying to get ready for this new baby and our life changes. We had an Ultra sound done, which is pretty common for us when we go up for our visits. This is the first picture! I love it when they get this size and its so obvious where they are and what they are doing, its fun to feel them kick or punch and see it at the same time on the screen.
Here is the second shot, great shot of a leg and two feet. :)
Here is the surprise shot! We were totally preparing for a boy and have been for quite a while. Carlos was 85% sure it was a boy and so was I before we even went up for an ultra sound months ago. However, this ultrasound did not show a boy! It seems to be a GIRL!! I was totally shocked! Raquelle did the ultrasound and she is 100% sure its a girl she says, and as you can see it does look that way, leg on the bottom of the screen, bum on the left and another leg on top - but no boy parts! So, now we are both shocked (Dustin and me) because we were expecting another boy. I am totally unprepared for a girl - exciting and a little scary news lol.

4 comments:

Kiora said...

I am so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Girls are so fun! Congrats!

The Sumkos said...

Congrats you guys!! That is awesome - now you have one of each! I must say, I'm a little jealous. I don't know if we are ever going to have a girl!

Core Wife said...

YIPPEE! now there will be a little "D" and a little "B"..hugs for y'all!