Tuesday, June 10, 2008

We love St. George!

We finally got a little time to go down to St. George and visit my Gammy and Grandpa - we sure have fun when we go down there. The weather was beautiful and perfect for playing outside in the water (as you can see lol). Dustin and I LOVE to golf and I am really starting to like it more then I ever thought I would. However it is a little difficult now that I am so prego (throws off my center and swing ha). While we were there we got to go three times, and while we were gone this was Ori's entertainment. Because we live in a Condo he doesnt really have a place to play in the hose - but he sure loved it down there. Everyday he was outside most of the day playin in the water and with golf balls etc.

These pics were taken with my phone ( I always forget the camera) so they are a little fuzzy but still fun. He is watching TV with the dogs.




We sure love our time and visits there. Thanks Gammy and Grandpa for being so great! We always look forward to coming again and it is so nice to talk and spend time with you both! We love you.

1 comment:

Tami said...

Looks like fun. I didn't know you guys were having a girl! Congratulations! Hope you're feeling better...