Thursday, July 10, 2008

More fun in the sun...

Here is another one of those incredible fun toys our neighbors pulled out. The two boys were a little scared of this one - it was kinda high and fast with the water on it and they couldn't really climb up on their own. They still had a blast though, Orion loved it and get lots of exercise. I sure am enjoying this summer, YES its HOT and YES our air conditioning is running non stop it seems like, and YES I feel like a beached whale BUT Orion is having so much fun playing everyday out in the sun, he is so fun to watch with all his water toys. He and his buddy next door Issac have so much fun runnin around. I will really miss the sun when the yucky weather comes again it does something to me - I always say I am solar powered, I feel so much better when it is sunny. Dont mind the prego women out in the front yard with her jammies on lol.
Ori gettin ready to rock and roll - he was way excited.

ok he is drinking the water in the pic above. No matter what I do he drinks the water wherever he is - bath, pool etc. I have to watch him so closely and sometimes I just throw my hands up and say whatever dude. (I think its partially fun because mommy freaks out, ya know).
Cheesy smile.




No comments: