Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Micki's Mad Hatter Shower!

Happy wedding day Micki! So my sister is getting married in September and I am really excited for her and Seth. You two are great for each other and we love you both! I threw Micki a shower with a Alice in Wonderland Mad Hatter Tea Party theme. It was a blast and we had a great turn out! Thank you to everyone for coming on such short notice! We were so happy that Gammy and Monica could come and thanks to Lori and the girls for makin the drive all the way down for the party! (Thanks for all your hard work doin dishes too Court!) Here are a few pics my brother was nice enough to take real quick at the party.


This is my first Towel cake! I had so much fun doing it. It is two bath towels on the bottom then two hand towels then two wash cloths! It was way fun and I think it turned out pretty cute! lol. A little lop sided in this picture but at least it fits in with the mad hatter theme ha.








2 comments:

Core Wife said...

Looks like it was a blast! Sorry I missed it! Congrats Micki! (and Seth)

Anonymous said...

what a cute theme!! I love the cupcakes, and the towel cake! Micki looks so cute! Congrats!