Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Two Week Visit...

I took Aurora in for her two week Dr. apt on Monday. She is looking good and is 7lbs. Yay. She is growing so fast its crazy. One thing that has us a bit concerned is that her belly button is not fully closing up from where the cord has fallen off. The Dr. cauterized it on Monday when we were there but then on wed. we woke up and it was bleeding a bit again. So I took her in on wed to have him do it again. He did and he told me to look for any clear fluid that might be coming from that area. Well this morning we woke up and there is some clear fluid (scary) so I called the nurse and the Dr wants us to take her to primary children's to be looked at (ugh) I am pretty worried so I am hoping it all clears up before her apt. Anyway I will keep you updated but we will see what happens in the mean time. This is a flower head band that I made while I was on bed rest. I love it and think it is way cute, Dustin thinks its pretty huge compared to her head lol but I like it so I had to get some pics of how cute she looked wearing it. :)


2 comments:

Kiora said...

Mary had an umbilical granuloma and had to have surgery on her belly button at 2 months. She now has the cutest belly button. Slight scarring to show for her experience that she doesn't remember. Keep us up to date. I am sure all will be fine. I have a small thing coming in the mail for you. We love you guys.

Anonymous said...

I hope she is okay! I'll be thinking about you guys!
Love you all!
XOXOXO