Sunday, October 05, 2008

random pictures of the week...

I took this picture of Aurora this last week because she is completely zonked but her foot is up by her belly button like that. I have a bunch of ultra sound pics that show her feet by her face its cute how some of those traits pass on to after birth behavior.
This picture reminds me so much of Dustin. Her hair is just like his and her complexion and is like his as well. She is doing so well, but I do think we might be getting signs of colic showing up little by little. Orion had it for so long when he was young, I am hoping she will be able to do without going through it.
My computer has a slide show thing that I use as my screen saver, Orion loves to sit and watch the show all the time, its so cute to hear him naming off the people in each picture.


Orions first ice cream cone he ate all by himself. I know I am a little late at letting him try this all alone, but we finally did and he loved it of course. we gave it to him in the car after his nap and it was so cute to look back and see ice cream all over his face, he did great. What a sweety.


2 comments:

Alina said...

Haha, so happy I finally got to see your blog!!! What a beautiful family and you're as always looking gorgeous even in the hospital pics! (which is really unfair!!!:)) Ori is going to have so much fun being a big brother. They are so freaking cute!

Anonymous said...

He does look so much like Dustin it kills me!!