Thursday, September 25, 2008

We are all in love...

I am so happy to have this sweet new spirit here with us. It is nice to not be pregnant anymore too lol. This experience was night and day compared to Orions post delivery experience. She is perfect, no complications it was fast and smooth and I loved spending that time in the hospital bonding with our new baby girl.
The proud big brother. Orion is doing well, he spent two nights with Granny Janny while we were in the hospital. He has never been a night without us so I was a little worried about granny getting sleep. She said he did great though and he loves being with her and the fam so he was excited to play. He has had a rough few night adjusting to a new baby (we all have) but he is doing much better, and he loves her and kisses her all the time. I think it was just a lot of change all at once. Last night he slept the whole night and I am hoping we are through the rough patch.
Daddy is doing pretty good, he feels sleep deprived though. Aurora is a daddy's girl though she hears him or if he holds her she gets way calm and chill as you can see in the pic. Right after she was born and they were cleaning her off etc she was screaming of course until she heard his voice then she turned to see him.
I was pretty tired at this point in all the pics, it was fast but my epidural wore off and she was facing the wrong direction (like Orion) so Raquel had to turn her with every push, not pleasant. I about passed out, but as I started to black out she turned the rest of the way on her own and came out fast. That was a relief.



I am so thankful for her and I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family. Thank you to everyone for all your support and help.


3 comments:

Core Wife said...

Awesome Pics! She is such a beauty! I posted one of your pics of Aurora and Dustin with one of Core & Jill on my blog so everyone can see how much they look alike..Amazing!!!

Heather said...

Congratulations! She is so cute. Hope we get to meet her soon!

Anonymous said...

Awww she is beautiful just like her mom!

auntie monica