Sunday, September 07, 2008

Yay! Seth and Micki!

My cute sister was married on Friday at the Mt. Timpanogos Temple to Seth! We were all so excited for them and it turned out so nice. She looked beautiful and he looked happy and handsome. I was actually allowed to go to the sealing ceremony, which I was so so so happy for. It was so nice to be there with the rest of our family all together. I was really scared I wasnt going to be able to go, but I havent changed or progressed really so they let me go!



No pictures from that day yet but I will post some as soon as I get some. I just wanted to say congrats to the happy couple and I love you both! Welcome to our crazy fam Seth!
As for me, I am still on Bed rest for a few more days anyway. Contractions are still commin strong but apparently the meds are working to make them ineffective. Wed is my 36th week mark, so here we go for a few more days - its crazy because it close now but it still seems SO far away lol. :0

2 comments:

Core Wife said...

YIPPEE!!Congrats to Seth and Micki! AWESOME pics! Stay down and let us know when....hugs!

Anonymous said...

Micki seriously has the exact ADORABLE smile she has had since she was three- or however old she was when you guys moved to Pleasanton! Congrats micki! And I'm so excited for your little baby to come so you can get feeling better!! Best of luck! Aurora is a cute name!!