Monday, September 15, 2008

Aurora update

I am going in again for another visit tomorrow, so I decided I better get these on now lol - these are from our last apt. a little over a week ago. She looks great and they estimate she is a little over 6 lbs now. She is very very active, a is in the right position now, which I am very relieved to hear.
Again these are the 3d pics they can do with the ultra sound she has never been this cooperative with the 3d and you can actually make out her face pretty well. She looks like she has Orion's bone structure already to me :)
I am feeling pretty good, I am now able to get movin a little more and they will take me off the meds tomorrow or wed. I am still having pretty steady contractions about every 5-7 min and we will see tomorrow if I have progressed any further. So at this point it is any minute. Phew I am glad we made it this far :) Thank you for all your prayers.

1 comment:

Core Wife said...

Horray! Horray! We're ready for Aurora!