Sunday, September 21, 2008

She's Finally Here!




Aurora Tari Kathryn Dibble was born on sat. September 20th at 8:23 PM We've been up in Perry at Carlos and Raquel's house since Thursday, playing the waiting game. Brandi was at 4 cm for a couple days, but on Saturday she started to progress quickly. We checked into the hospital at 5:30 pm, and she soon dilated the rest of the way. Carlos says she was the poster child for natural child birth, as she was at 7 cm, and she was still laughing and not in too much pain. We got an epidural in her and soon she was ready to push. After 13 minutes of hard pushing, we had our baby! I'll be off from work for the next week, and am looking forward to spending some time with my growing family.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Yay! Congratulations! She's absolutely beautiful. Beautiful name, too. Best wishes to the whole family!

Core Wife said...

And so worth it! She is GORGEOUS! What a blessing! Give her a big kiss from Aunt Sid!

Kiora said...

She is beautiful. I am glad all went well and she is doing well. We love you guys. Congratulations!

Dave and Christine said...

Congratulations!!!!! I didn't see this coming so soon (don't know cause I read all the blogs). She is so beautiful and all Brandi. We hope we can see her soon!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby!! I am so happy for you to have this pregnancy over!! I wish you the speediest recovery so you can enjoy your sweet babies!

Melissa said...

Congratulations!! We're so happy for you, she's darling!! I stopped by your dad's office just today to see if you'd had her because I hadn't checked your blog yet, but he wasn't in. But now I know. Congrats!

Tami said...

Congratulations! She could not be any cuter! Glad everything went well. Hopefully we will see you guys soon.