Friday, March 21, 2008

Pushing forward

Well ok ... a new update. We went in again on Tues for more fluids and another shot of phenergan to help with nausea and knock me out. They gave me another 4 liters of fluid and weighed me I just about fell over when they told me I have lost almost 25 lbs! I really do need to bottle this and use it after I have the baby... haha. We did have an ultra sound done... I am so thankful for Carlos and Raquell they are so nice and take such good care of me ... so we checked to make sure all the baby is ok and there was enough fluid etc. The baby was pretty active and looks great! That is a relief, its so hard to think the baby is alright when I feel and look like death, but its great and it actually measured a little further along then the original due date so now its Sept. 28th and we are 13 weeks along yay closer then we thought. Carlos is pretty sure I will have this baby two weeks early again like Orion - and we were able to see that is another BOY(95% sure)!! Yep... we are having another boy, crazy! So that lifted my spirits a little its fun to see the ultra sound and see him doing well and active, it made me actually feel pregnant for the first time instead of just really sick. If I feel ok sometime soon I will put the pics up for you all to see.

I also wanted to say thank you for all the uplifting comments that have been left. They are really nice to read and it helps me to press on. Thanks to our families for all the help as well I dont know what we would do with out you all.

Oh and Justin thank you so much for taking care of the reception and giving up a friday night... that sure put my mind at ease and was very nice of you to do. Only now I have to try and live up to you and dustin - lol you are both so good at shooting (sigh) someday lol.

3 comments:

Dave and Christine said...

I am glad you are making it through. Also it is good the baby is doing well. I am sure that is nice to hear.

Dave and Christine said...

I am sorry you haven't been feeling well but I am glad maybe it should be over soon. Good luck! Let us know if we can watch Ori or do anything.

Tami said...

Hey Brandie, I feel bad you have been so sick. That's gotta be so tough. I can't believe you lost 25 lbs.! At least your further along than you thought. That's good news, right? We are expecting around October 22nd. Our babies will be close in age. How fun! Hope you're better soon.