Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Real live missionary!

Today was so bitter sweet! The family got together to send Steve off! He was nervous but ready! He had a smile on and dazed eyes lol. What an amazing feeling to go and work so hard for something you believe in so much! I love him so much and will miss him just as much but I know he is where the Lord wants him, and for that I am thankful. He seemed excited to go somewhere to learn and teach.
He will be in the MTC for just r few weeks then he flys out I am going to make the blog private after this post so if you haven't already sent me an email please do or leave a comment with your email and I will give you access! Thanks again to all our family and friends for all you support!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

2 comments:

Reid Family said...

Ah you guys look great!!! I meant to get over and say bye to Steve but it never happened! He will be a great missionary! Call me soon! Our e-mail is rockinreids@hotmail.com Love ya!

Andi said...

Yay for Steve! He looks great. I'm sure he'll be fantastic.