Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Standby for Dibblazo

I've been meaning to do this for months and months, so it's time I did. I've posted a few times on this blog while Brandi was sick, but I always felt weird about it, because this blog is more like an online baby book for family and friends that are far away from Utah County Land. So I figured that now is the time. For the third time, I'm resurrecting my blog, so that I may have a forum to post my inane thoughts and stupid stories. And by announcing it here, everyone will now expect amazing insights and other internet detritus from my blog.

So.... put dustindibble.blogspot.com in your Google reader (or your preferred blog aggregator) and I hope you will be mildly amused at least once a week!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Dude, if your readers know what a blog aggregator is, they are way up on mine. It's been a while since I stopped by your blog. Congrats for the new kid on the block. Cute pics. Glad to see Brandi made it through everything. Hope all is well.