Saturday, November 01, 2008

Sweetest things...

Orion LOVES his baby sister and he is so cute with her. He is constantly asking ot hold her and he is trying to play with her and feed her etc. It warms my heart to see how he is so sweet toward her, if she is crying he comes to her side and in a soft sweet little voice starts saying "baby, baby, sok baby" well either that or "Mom, Hello" lol, I love it. He also loves to share his cars with her and watch cars with her on his lap. This picture above is one that was so sweet I had to try and capture it. He collected every car he had (which is like 30-40 cars) and put them all around her saying "baby baby car" and then when he had collected them all he stopped and was just watching her. It was so sweet. I am really enjoying watching them grow.

Oh I also have Halloween pictures I just haven't had time to load them yet. I will do soon. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are so sweet brandi i am looking forword to meeting Aurora!

Reid Family said...

They are so cute together! Orion is going to be a great big brother!!!