Sunday, January 20, 2008

Fun Fun...

I was working on our wains coating the other day, and orion was just hangin out playin around, and I turned around to find this cute face...




Now he has done this before, and I dont know why it was particularly funny today but I really laughed hard, I thought it was pretty cute, I think it was because he knew he was being funny and did it just to make me laugh. What a sweet heart. Things have been really busy for all of us lately, steve has been busy with homework, and I have started planning for my residency in June (ahh!) and Dustin just started Directing instead of Technical Directing Powerhouse (9:35 on KJZZ channel 14) so we have been a bit stressed this week. Dustin's show is going great and they made a really smooth transition so that is good. He is so good at what he does. Anyway thats a quick update on us, we are also remodeling our basement shower and bath I will get some pictures up soon if I can. :)

No comments: