Monday, January 07, 2008

New videos - dancing and singing


So this is a random video I got last week. Orion has learned how to stomp his feet and dance (which is kinda crazy) he is so random and fun right now. Learning so much everyday, I am amazed at the changes that are happening so quickly right now. As you can see he loves the TV also and his favorite show is the Doodlebops on Disney (that's what he is watching at the end of the video) - I Tivo it so he can watch whenever. I love to see him watch it, he gets the best facial expression while he is watching. As you can see we are still working on the house, this is where I stopped with the hardwood, I will do the kitchen with the same hardwood when I finish the cabinets :) ugh.


This second video is his first music video. Lisa gave him this cute little music alligator that he loves and he drags it all over the house playing and singing. Its hilarious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI Brandi!! How fitting that my mom just forwarded me your christmas card with your blog address, and the first thing I read is about your baby dancing!! That is the Brandi I totally remember! I was at home a while ago and found a weird al tape that had Brandi written on it, and I had to laugh! Fun times. I'd love to catch up, if you get a chance email me: jewelee444@yahoo.com. Or our blog is Savageuniversity.blogspot.com. SO fun to see your cute family!
Julie Lovell Savage