Saturday, April 26, 2008

18 weeks and counting

so dont look at the face just the belly lol. I am feeling ok still, no episodes to speak of yet - hopefully we are done with all that yuckiness. However, I am still not 100% its still hard to do things that should be easy, such as walking up the stairs, doing my hair lol, showering, running with ori, riding in the car, shopping etc. However, its getting better with everyday and I feel as if the baby is growing so quickly now. I can feel him moving and that is fun. I am also able to eat well now, and I am! I eat every two hours (though it feels like more) I really think my body is trying to catch up for the lack of food for 4 months. I get teased because I am ALWAYS hungry right now, and craving sweets :) I am sure I will gain back what I have lost and then some just like I did with Orion. Its bitter sweet I guess.





No comments: